Followers

Monday 30 July 2012

The Great South East!

Approximately 6 weeks ago a motley crew of 8 guests, 1 guide, a TV Host, Cameraman and his assistant spent the day eating, drinking and filming a segment to promote TASTE  TOURS and lastnight it made it's debut on Channel 7's The Great South East!  This was a fantastic opportunity given to me and now I just need to ride the ripple it created and surf it as far as it will carry me!

The feedback myself and the restaurants received has been outstanding and rewarding in itself and the bookings have already been coming in along with more facebook likes and more sign ups for the Supper Club.  It is very exciting times.  Stomach butterflies are fluttering, mind bees are buzzing - I can't wait to get out there tomorrow to do some hotel rounds handing out my brochures and see how many more people caught TASTE  TOURS on the show yesterday.

I will try to put the segment up on facebook or the blog sometime soon, but in the meantime, here are a few photos and a link to the Great South East's website where we are currently featured.

If you happened to catch the segment and have any feedback, PLEASE send it on through.  Negative, Positive, Ideas all welcomed!  Have a great week! T. x


http://www.greatsoutheast.com.au/gsec2cqw/story.asp?weekID=988&storyID=4548

1 comment:

  1. Loved the segment! You looked so fab!
    I can't wait to go on another tour!

    ReplyDelete