Followers

Sunday 5 August 2012

Quiet Essentials



Staying motivated is hard for everyone at some point in their lives – whether completing school / uni assignments, meeting work deadlines, doing the housework or finishing your knitting or papier mache project! For myself, most important in staying motivated is a tidy and private work area. At the time of opening business my study space had been temporarily occupied by my brother in law for 6 months. Once vacated, I came to realise I did not possess a desk. Rather important oversight. Thanks to my beautiful friend SEWELLE and her mother in-law, I have now inherited a family heirloom and perfect work space for me to spread out, get comfortable and put my head down and bum up. And just in time. It's been a hectic week following the Great South East special we had air Sunday promoting Taste Tours, bookings for a 50th birthday party, 70th birthday party, 3 lunches and an end of year Xmas party all in 5 days. Time to put the head down again and get back to it! So happy to be so busy. Have a great week all! T. x

No comments:

Post a Comment