Followers

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Market or not to Market?

So, been doing a bit of research lately, trolling around the various markets of Broadbeach, Surfers, Miami Marketta, Palm Beach, Burleigh, Nerang and really, here's where I'm after your feedback. . . . ... . . . . . To market or not to market?  I have found there to be a large gap in the food stalls for healthy options.  I know you're at a farmers market, you're surrounded by healthy fruits and vegetables, but nothing put together.  It's all bacon and egg rolls, turkish quesadilla's, deep fried falafel or chicken and cakes, let's not forget all the delicious sugary delights to indulge upon.  I'm all about the healthy eating these days, not just to keep the fat at bay but for cleaner healthier insides, for the positive all over feeling I get, Also, I'm getting older and with disease and terminal illness on the rise instead of diminishing I want to reap the benefits from nutrients, anti-oxidants, vitamins etc., because the earth provided us seeds to sew, grow, eat and repeat!  Plus I now have a business and see potential opportunities available for healthy and delicious salads, wraps, gluten free muffins and muesli bars. . . . . YUM!  Now doesn't that sound more appetising than a hot dog?

For now, we're just doing the investigative and market research to check viability but it seems like there is a niche in 'the market' (pardon the pun) and TASTE  TOURS has every intention of filling it!
If you have a suggestion of what you think would make a great snack or lunch option at the markets, please let me know and we'll see what we can do!!!  Until next time, have a great week and keep smiling! xo

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had some great ideas coming to mind straight away. For a breakast type suggestion I thought a breakfast omelettey type wrap.

    ReplyDelete